Saturday, February 9, 2008

Door Stop

I was prepared for the stage when everything goes in Camden's mouth. We are well into this stage at our house. I was not prepared however, for Camden to put random things that are attached to our house in his mouth. I understand most kids fascination with door stops. I have only ever known of them exploring them with their hands. Leave it to my Camden to feel the need to taste them. I have not caught him putting them in his mouth since. I guess they didn't really taste that great. I will never know.

I can only wonder what will be in his mouth next.


1 comment:

Cheryl Gilbert said...

Jessie, your updates are great! All of your pics are so amazing, and I can't believe how big and grown-up Camden looks! What a cutie! His birthday is this month, isn't it? What fun! So glad you're feeling better now, and it was great to see you yesterday. :)