Monday, April 27, 2009

A Head

A picture is truly worth a thousand words. I have been trying to think of a way to blog about this picture, and I just can't seem to get the right words out. So I will say very little. We were at Old Navy for a recent shopping trip. Camden saw these headless manikins, and instead of being scared (what two year old wouldn't). He solved the the problem by lending his head to the poor headless manikin. He even did it without us seeing. We just happened to stop talking to look for him and could see him resting his head on this manikin.

We were happy we brought our camera. It was just too cute to pass up.


2 comments:

Daryl & Diana said...

That is too funny! What a little character you have. I have to say though, that manikin is kind of creepy.

Anonymous said...

This Cracked me UP! And all the people at my office! Love that boy!
Nana/Mom/Janice