Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trip to Texas

In February I had a chance to fly to Texas and visit my in laws. We were happy to have an excuse to get away from the cold and rainy weather of the Northwest. Camden and Brynna were so happy to be together. They had such a good time playing together. We also had fun getting to know Camden's other cousin Lane. We had lots of sunshine, good food, good chats and the best iced-tea. I hope I could make it an annual visit. It was so good for the cousins.

Camden, Brynna and Lane watching the garbage man.

Wearing their moms shoes.

Camden's favorite thing-wrestling. Brynna was a good sport.


Camden helping Pop at work. I don't think he really got anything done.


Camden helping Granna bake a birthday cake for his great Grandaddy Miles.
Camden loving on Lane.

My cutest nephew Lane.

No comments: