Thursday, May 14, 2009

Renewing Vows

At the end of March we were honored to be invited to my Great Aunt and Uncles 60th Wedding anniversary and renewal of their vows. We were very excited to be there for this special day in their lives. I have many memories with my Aunt and Uncle spending time at their lake house in Maple Valley. It was special to see all the family that had gathered to witness this special moment. It was held at a camp in Cle Elum that my great grandfather helped to build. My Great Aunt and Uncle also spent many summers working with kids at this camp. It was truly a special place for them to renew their commitment to each other.

The ceremony

The Kiss
The Cake


Cutting the cake

The toast

Watching the snow fall

A family picture with the happy couple.

My Grandpa who drove up for the event.

My Aunt and Uncle who flew in for the event.

No comments: