Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ladies Christmas Dinner

Another way that we got to celebrate this Christmas season was through our Ladies Christmas dinner at Church. Last year was my first year attending, and this year I decided to try my hand at co-hosting a table. Most of the the ladies from my MOPS table were interested in attending, so I, along with my mentor mom Amy decided to co-host the table together. I am so glad I did it this way. It was great fun to decorate and put our table together, each sharing half of the work. I supplied all of my wedding china for eight ladies. Amy did the tablecloth and centerpiece. She also did the beautiful and yummy favors for our table. It ended up being a family event as my mom joined me as my guest, and Steven spent the evening serving our table dinner. It was really a fun night to enjoy a nice dinner and a show and get us ready for the season.

Our table


Steven did such a good job serving our table dinner.

Some of the lovely ladies from my MOPS table.

No comments: