Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I've been tagged!

So my sister in law Diana tagged me, so now it's my turn to tag others. Here's what you do.

Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog*Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself*tag 7 other people and link to them at the end of your blog*let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment.

Here goes:

I broke my arm when I was three
I was born in Utah
I have to have a fan running to sleep at night
I still have my wisdom teeth
I can't stand the way chalk feels in my hand
I played the trombone for two years
Sir mix- a -lot lived on my street when I was growing up


I tagged Brett-because Diana tagged my sister-It's only fair!

I tagged Cheryl, Kate, Jennifer, Katie, Melanie & Meg because you can't learn too much about your friends!
Have fun!

No comments: