Friday, November 7, 2008

Kissing cousins in matching shirts

I was very dissatisfied this fall with all of the pumpkin shirts that were for sale (especially since we had such a cute shirt from last year). After looking high and low and giving up on finding anything cute (in our budget), I decided to attempt to make one myself. It was pretty easy with fabric paper, a computer and a printer. I think they came out pretty cute for my first time.

Camden's "ti ta" (aunty) and "dic a dy" (Uncle Ty) were nice enough to take Camden to another pumpkin farm this October. I also got the chance to make a matching shirt for Camden's cousin "little peanut". We were lucky enough to get a date night, and "ti ta" and "dic a dy" got to try their hand at two kids. We really appreciate them taking our wild child out in public so we could get a chance to spend some time together.

Kissing Cousins

They really do love each other.

4 comments:

Daryl & Diana said...

That makes me sad that Lane and Brynna don't have cousins close by! :(

Can't wait to see you guys in just a couple weeks!

Jessie said...

test

Oh, Cripe! said...

OK, those t-shirts are so cute! You'll have to tell me how you made them. :)

Liz and Ty said...

Camden looks like he's trying to play it cool while Ava's acting giddy from a first kiss. Let's just hope they stay "kissing cousins" :o)