Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Update!

OK, so it's been a while since my last post. It has been a crazy past couple of weeks for our family. First Steven went to Moscow, and while he was gone I of course had a week long migraine. He got back into town just in time for all of us to take a quick trip down to California. It seems as though our busy summer has already started.

Camden is doing much better with food. Since we found out that his test results were normal we all got back to normal. That really means I calmed down about the "food issue" and mealtime became a much more pleasant experience. Camden isn't so picky and I am finding what he likes and making it for him over and over again. I even switched him to a different booster seat so he could sit at the table (thinking that would motivate him to eat more). All it did was teach him he could stand and eat and squish his face into our glass table.

He seems to be our little ham always trying to get us to laugh at what he's doing (much like his mommy did when she was a little girl).

Below are some pictures I took of him "hamming" it up at the table before I switched him back to the booster where he can't stand up.






He is quite the little Ham!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camden is WAY too cute for his own good! He is Jessie's son for sure! I can't wait to see his little (or should I say big? :o) personality develope as he grows.
-Aunt Liz

~*~*Lisa*~*~* said...

That last picture is so funny!! It will be interesting to see his personality grown more in a few years!

-Lisa

Oh, Cripe! said...

OK, the last picture is so great! I do not get to see that side of him in the nursery. Probably because he is too preoccupied with ensuring Tyler doesn't steal his crackers! :) Too cute, Jessie, way too cute!