Saturday, May 26, 2007

Trip To Texas

In May Camden and I had a chance to go to visit family in Texas while Steven was in Moscow. It was Camden's first time on an airplane and he did pretty well. Camden had a chance to see his Granna and Pop who killed lots of spiders for his mommy (thanks Granna). I also had a chance to visit with my sister-in-law Diana and my neice Brynna who is sixteen months. It was the first chance for them to see Camden. At first Brynna was not very interested in her cousin but by the end of the week she was smitten. She called him "baby" all week. We had fun running around shopping and having fun with the kids. It was very warm while we were there and Camden's first real experience with heat. I think he is like his mom and dad who appreciate cooler weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great having you guys come visit us in Texas. You filled our house with joy.....and a lot of other baby stuff! Camden grew right before our eyes.
I think all our pet spiders went back into hibernation since you left. Somehow, I think there's more bugs and spiders in Jessie's future raising any son of Stevens????

POP