Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Buddies

This was really cute. We have a whole night time routine when we are putting Camden to bed. We both give Camden a bath. We both get him ready for bed. One of us holds him and the other reads him a book. For some reason this night Camden was extra difficult so I was cleaning up the aftermath of his bath and Steven was taking care of Camden. I came into the room when I was done and Steven was balancing Camden and reading him a Bible story (so sweet). It seems to be whenever Steven holds Camden he will put his little arm around Steven's neck. It is so cute they are buddies already. So when I walked in the room Camden had his arm around Steven's neck and was listening intently to the story. Then he turned his head and smiled at me. He really loves his daddy. It was a very precious moment.






3 comments:

Joe, Jennifer, Clara, Hannah, Eliza, Isaiah said...

It's amazing how much they look alike, side-by-side like that!

Anonymous said...

Soooo adorable!!! I love that picture of Steven reading to Camden! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Nana/Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!
Aunt Liz